Am I alone in the conveyor belt guilt at the supermarket or actually when buying anything wondering what the shop assistants make of my purchases? I've previously worked in retail and I never batted an eye lid at purchases but they were shoes and handbags and you can't really go wrong there.
My last bout of guilt was this morning on my shopping trip where I'm stocking up on random bits and bobs before I go away this weekend. As we're going away I thought its going to be a lot easier to get baby some babyfood rather than worrying I'm somewhere to heat cool etc at the right times for her so easy peasy I got pouches. I wanted to grab the old lady's hand putting them through the checkout and say these are for a weekend away I would obviously normally cook from fresh. The same way when buying dummies I want to shout its just for naps don't worry she won't be wondering about with them at the age of 5 and formula buying makes me want to offer my nursing bra up and say hey I've done my six months I want my boobs back is this ok. An I alone in this guilt. I never knew this guilt before kids they've got a hell of a lot to answer for little blighters
No comments:
Post a Comment