Wednesday, 4 April 2012

I dont want to grow up!

Driving to my nans today I had my iPhone plugged into the stereo. I had both girls in the back of the car and we were merrily pootiling along. Untill that little voice pipes up
Turn the music down mummy
No I said
But mummy it hurts my ears it's too loud
Begrudgingly I turn it down

Hold on isn't this a conversation I'm going to be having with her soon enough.

I want her to stay at 3 I don't want her to grow up and more importantly I dont want to grow up.

I want to still be able to go clubbing without the oh mum please dont go out like that I want to be able to play loud music in the car and not be told the music is for old people and it's too loud. I like radio one I don't want to listen to radio two I don't want them to think that garage, prodidgy, Lilly Allen and lady gaga are retro music.
I don't want to be asked what it was like the first time round or what the first mobiles were like.

I'm just getting over turning 30 I want to be young and I don't want my babies to grow up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment