Why is it some days whatever you do as a parent it's just not enough for some children. Baby's happy aslong as my boob is full of milk. Eldest however is having a bad day which in turn makes me not like her very much. Are we allowed to say that. I love her with all my heart and would die for her but sometimes I don't like her.
This morning I was being mean by wanting to sleep untill 7am. This isn't a new thing we grow clock has always been set to 7am and she knows to stay in her room. This morning however mean mummy made her stay in her room for 40 mins.
She the chirped up a bit because I let her wear her summer dress to nursery so all smiles and hugs until I needed to go to the post box before school which she didn't want to do so back to grumpy child.
After school I brought the wrong cereal bar and no drink and all hell broke loose. Whining silly put on crying all the way home thank god I live close to the school or I'd have lost it I think. Now babys going down for a nap and I can hear her happily playing but dread going downstairs as I'm sure it will start it all off again when I ask the question of what shall we have for dinner. Roll on 4.15 when hubby returns and roll on 7pm some much needed adult conversation over dinner with mates.
And breathe ...
No comments:
Post a Comment